Delta Dogs is a non-profit, community supported organization that believes that a person’s ability to provide love and compassion to their pets is not based on their net worth. Our mission is to provide routine, basic veterinary services for pets (annual vaccines, flea/heartworm meds, spay/neuter) owned by people who live below the poverty line. We DO NOT provide emergency services for pets at this time.
Please review our program rules before you fill out an application:
- You must live within the city limits of Mobile. We currently don’t have funding to support other areas in Mobile or Baldwin County.
- You must agree to spay or neuter all of your pets. This is not negotiable, but we provide this as a free service.
- You must agree not to obtain (e.g. adopt, buy, etc.) any more pets.
- All pets in your home must be part of the Delta Dogs Program.
- We do not support any animal breeding.
- You must be able to provide evidence of your financial status (from your application) at your first appointment.
- This is not a veterinary emergency, but a request for routine care.
After you fill out an application, a Delta Dogs representative will contact you within 48 hours.